Saturday, December 20, 2008

2009 Family Calendar

Here's my lastest project. I always make these every year for my mom, mil, husband and myself. This is the first year that I've done them digitally. Wow, it was so much faster this way. I usually head over to my Aunt's house(my Stampin' Up! supplier) and make them in one of her classes. Instead of using a cd case to hold the calendars I picked up one of those clear plastic picture frames that you can get at Walmart or the office supply stores. This frame is 3 1/2 x 5. I used my freebie calendar found here. All other digital supplies are Sugarplum Paperie's. The kits I used, in order, were December Grab Bag, December Grab Bag, Chilled Wine, Lime Twist, A little Birdie, Twitter Blossoms, China Blue, Mango Sorbet, Whimsey Doodle, Midnight Garden Party(Harvest Freebie), December Grab Bag, and December Grab Bag.


2 comments:

Jami said...

Love this!!!!! I downloaded the calendar when you originally posted it, and never got to it...maybe if just do one month at a time...?
big hugs,
Jami

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your family calendar. I came across your site through splitcoast.....now I am so wanting to try this digital thing, but am lost on how to do it or where to start. Didn't even know where to message you- was going to email but ended up here. Is there somewhere you recommend to get started? Like if I purchased any of these digital things, don't know how to use them. My email is tlk2fst@msn.com