Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2009 CD Calendars


Hi everyone! Have you ever wanted to make one of those cute CD calendars? Well, here's your chance! I've made a 2009 calendar ready for you to digi-scrap.

First, here is the calendar that I made for you using a font from my MacFonts package. The page is already sized for you, so all you will need to do now is scrap up each month and print them out! You can fit 2 on one 8.5 x 11 page if you turn them sideways.

Once they're printed, cut them out and open up your CD case, carefully turning the front cover towards the back cover. Place your photo in the cover. It's just that easy!

If you use my calendar I would love to see your pages and please leave a link back to my blog.

Here's mine using Sugarplum Paperie goodies and Sir Bentley B Elvis...yes that is his papered name! My boys wanted his name to be Elvis so I compromised. Not sure were Joshua got the B from, but I thought it was cute.

5 comments:

Jami said...

What a great idea - I've never seen them in CDs like this. Perfect! Thanks for the download!
hugs, Jami

fishlips said...

This is such a neat idea you are so creative...Thanks Bunches for the downloads!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Sir Bentley B. Elvis is beautiful...or should I say HANDSOME:o)

I have never made a calendar within a CD case, but I am definitely going to try. How generous of you to share it with the rest of us!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the quick way to share the photo's I have taken of our grandkids.....may you be blessed throughout the entire New Year:)

facepainter

barrynchristie@yahoo .com said...

I LOVE this! It is so cute! I tried to download the calendar but it says that the link isn't valid. I'd really like to make some of these for Christmas-I think my family would love them!