Friday, September 10, 2010

Designer Alpha Blocks

I have a wonderful new release today that you'll just love to use with all sorts of crafts projects. I have also decided to put all of my hybrid goodies 50% off for the entire month of September. So, go check them out here.


Here's a few things that I've made with the Alpha Designer Blocks.


It's taken me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with my wall in my living room. I knew that I wanted something to cover a large area and I didn't want just a big rectangle on it. So I came up with this. I purchased the circle and square frames at Target. I bought 2 of them and flipped one upside down to fit next to the other frame. The small shelves I purchased at Kohl's and the metal floral I picked up at Hobby Lobby. When I purchased the picture frames they had these pretty green colored pictures in them and I loved they way they looked on my wall. So, that is where I got the inspiration to design and create the Alpha Designer Blocks.

Supplies: Designer Alpha Blocks Digital Kit, HP Premium Presentation Paper, black Stazon, glass bottle, ribbon, rhinestones, wire, black acrylic paint, sandpaper, glue stick, 2x2 wooden blocks.

Stampin Up! Supplies: Old Olive card stock, flower punch, Sizzix Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Sizzix Birds & Blooms Bird, 1 1/4 square punch, 1 3/8 square punch.

Here's another little project I made. I picked up this wooden calendar set at my local Craft Warehouse. I love the way this turned out:) So, I've included a little freebie...


Supplies: Designer Alpha Blocks digital kit, HP Premium Presentation Paper, wooden calendar kit at Craft Warehouse, black Stazon, flower, rhinestone, Studio G Series 20 clear stamp, Scrappy Cat clear stamps, black acrylic paint, sandpaper, glue stick, metal clip, black card stock.

Stampin! Up Supplies: Old Olive card stock, 1 1/4 punch, 1 3/8 punch, scallop Sizzix die cut, scallop punch.
And here's the freebie...all 12 months so you can make your own wooden calendar. Enjoy!



No comments: