Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Loads of Eggs

Yay! I just couldn't wait to use my new Loads of Love Accessories stamp set! I love these little eggs that go in the back of the pickup.

On this card I used Sugarplum Paperie's Grapefruit Twist and China Blue Digital Paper. The edges are inked with Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery CS for the base and the center, and scalloped nestibilities. Around the outside of the center layer I paper pierced the edge and hand stitched it. The little pickup has been stamped 2 times and then popped. The front and back lights, bumpers, tires and rims have been stamped individually, colored and Crystal Effects were applied. Then they were paper pieced to the pickup. The eggs 2 times and popped the top one. I added ribbon to each of the corners and hand cut out my cute little words.

Supplies: Grapefruit Twist Digital Paper by Sugarplum Paperie, Pretty in Pink and Black Stazon Ink, Various SU! Markers, Silver Sharpie, Nestibilties, Crystal Effects, Hand Sewing, Paper Piercing, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories Stamp Sets.

3 comments:

Ann said...

So cute! I don't use this set enough--thanks for the reminder! ;)

Lien said...

I just discovered your blog!
I think it's fantastic what you do with the hybrid scrap !

fishlips said...

How fun is this...Iv'e missed viewing all your wonderful creactions you never seem to stop taking my breath away!!!!