Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Birthday!


I made this card with Sugarplum Paperie's digital February Grab bag. I picked out one of my favorite photo's of my husband and I, added ribbon, heart jewel and sponged close to cocoa ink around the edges.

I also made these tags with Sugarplum Paperies digital February Grab Bag.

Other supplies: ribbon, red glitter, horizontal slot punch and plastic containers loaded with candy:)


I made this cute little box with Kelleigh Ratzlaff's February Grab Bag and Mari Koegelenberg's digital Ultimate Baby Girl Collection kit.

Other supplies: transparencies, small and large tag and horizontal punches, ribbon, Taggers Dozen stamp set, heart brad, Pink CS, Close to Cocoa Ink and Coluzzle cutting system....oh and candy:)

and finally.....

The last thing I would like to share with you is a picture of Joshua with his BLUE dragon cake. I always let my boys pick out what kind of birthday cake they want and make it for them, but this year 3 out of the 5 of us have been sick. So, I cheated a little. I went and bought a cake(that wasn't decorated yet)and some Wilton's colored frosting. Joshua picked out a picture of a dragon and I did my best to put it on his cake. Happy Birthday My Little Sunshine!

1 comment:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

You have been busy!!! I just love how you used those plastic bins with all the different candies!! So fun. And that little round box is so cool...will there be a tutorial? {hint}

Joshua looks so proud of his marvelous cake - nothing more fun that blue mouths from blue icing!! :)

I downloaded your cute elephant...hope to get to play with him real soon!! I love him!!