Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Quick Page

This little booger is my second oldest son Joshua when he was 3 months old.  Yikes! Were did time go! I just LOVE those little lollipops on this page:)



So check out this picture of Joshua, I scanned it and this is what it looked like. Ugh! I looks terrible.






....and this is what it looked like after I played around with it in Photoshop. Wow! What a difference. I'm scheduled to do a tut on Sugarplum Paperie's blog on February 17th and I thought I would do it on scanning photos. Now, by NO means am I an expert on this, but I can tell you what I've learned from winging it:) So be on the watch for my "Just Winging It" tutorial on scanning photos:)





2 comments:

Ann said...

He is SO cute! They grow up so fast, don't they? Love the LO and the way you clustered the embellies in the corner.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Super cute layout!! I love the text-heart!! And great job on the photo touch-up. Can't wait to see your tutorial! I'm always looking for new tricks in PS!