Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The XOXO Valentine Treat Wrappers and Strawberry au Lait Flowers

Check out these adorable treat wrappers! They are digital wrappers that I printed. I added inked edges around the outside, red or pink CS, a bow, and a sucker. Mari Koegelenberg will have them available tomorrow at The Digi Chick. She also has a kit and 12x12 quick album pages available. Check out her freebie desktop calendar here.

Nicole at Sugarplum Paperie also has a new release tomorrow. These paper flowers were made with Sugarplum Paperie's new kit Strawberry au Lait, which is being released tomorrow.

Both of these kits will be 30% off tomorrow.

The supplies I used were: Vase, M&M's, Bamboo stick Ribbon, Jewels, Positively Pink CS, Priceless stamp set, Positively Pink ink, Crystal Effects to glue sticks, Small Oval, Large Oval, Circle, Key and Scallop Punches. Can you tell that I just LOVE my punches:)

Well that's it for now. Hopefully I'll have one more project to share with you by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

You ALWAYS make the most beautiful creations!!! I love the fun Valentines and the whimsical flowers!!! Fabulous in every possible way!!

hugs!
Carolyn

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are so adorable!! I love how you used m&m's in the little vase too!!

Ann said...

These are both totally cute projects!