Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Monkey Business CD Holder


WOW! This little book was a lot of work! I need to make one more of these for 2006 through 2008. I was wanting all of my photo CD's to be in one place...so I glued 5 CD envelopes together and digi-scrapped the inside and outside. The inside has a page with one side with little thumb nail pictures and the other side with the a table of contents. It's all tied together with ribbon. Five years in one case...Whoo Hoo:) If you are interested in a tutorial on this please leave a comment. If I have enough requests I'll make one up! All digital products are by Alma Townsend at Scrap Habit. You'll be seeing more digital creations with her products as I am now part of her Hybrid Creative Team. See has a ton of great digital goodies!

15 comments:

fishlips said...

This looks like a lot of work but your complete book looks just great, It's one of those thing you would really like to hold in your own hands... because It's a masterpiece!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a tutorial on this little project. Looks like a lot work but a lot of fun.

ann

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Wow - this is outta this world fabulous!!! I would love to see a tutorial on this - if I start making them now, I could give them to the relatives for Christmas 2009!
Hugs, Jami

Ratzlaff Reflections said...

I would LOVE a tutorial!!

the Tapler Ohana said...

ummmm, yeah! Tutorial, please!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a tutorial also please makeone up for all of us!
Thanks, Lisa

Julie said...

This is beautiful and a great idea. I hate those clear CD cases. They take up so much room. I would love to see a tutorial for this.

geekydiva said...

I am BEGGING you for a tutorial!!!! It's gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Would love to make these for gifts! Your design is amazing! Thanks for sharing it. I, too, would love a tutortial.

Marla said...

Beautiful! So glad I found your blog. I will be checking back for a tutorial.
Marla

CznyDesigns said...

This is an awesome Idea!! Please do make a tutorial!!

Ann said...

Wow, this does look like a lot of work, but the final product is awesome! :D

BJ Smith said...

I came over to see how to make this via splitcoast. What a wonderful idea!! I would love to put in a vote for a tutorial as well as a subscription to your site. Beautiful artwork!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.

Phoenix said...

I would love to see a tutorial too!

Valarie said...

This is awesome! I have so many picture cds in cases would love to have them put together this way. I would love a tutorial. Thanks so much for offering.