Sunday, October 5, 2008

Anniversary Wine Bottle

My husband LOVES wine, so I made this label to put on a wine bottle for him for our anniversary. All images are from Sugarplum Paperie's Chilled Wine Kit(how appropriate). I added a picture from our wedding 8 years ago, removed the original wine label, printed it out on a glossy print and stick paper from Office Depot and added a big bow. I just think he is so handsome and love this picture of us together, what a great day it was and continues to be every day since.

3 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oh, wow! This is beautiful and so very romantic. I really love this idea. I hope you don't mind if it is CASE'd:o) Happy (belated) Anniversary, Kristie!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

What a great idea! You're husband is a real cutie!! Hope you guys had a fantastic anniversary!
hugs,Jami

fishlips said...

Happy Anniversary, How Romantic!!!