I love shoes! You almost always know your size and they always look good. I designed this shoe pattern. I posted the template below. Please use it for personal use only and a link back to my gallery or blog for credits would greatly be appreciated. I used the Flirty Skirty digital set from Sugarplum Paperie and recolored one of the papers to red. I also used it for challenges WT183 and challenge LSC185. The card reads- If the shoe fits, buy it...and the other one too!
- I paper pierced and faux stitched around the top and back of shoe and all the way around the outside of the card.
- Added embossing with CB folder.
- Sentiment from the computer and punched out using square SU punches.
- Paper flower with rhinestone in center.
- Attached everything to a piece of black CS.
The shoe should fit on an A2 card.