Friday, September 12, 2008

If the Shoe Fits...

I love shoes! You almost always know your size and they always look good. I designed this shoe pattern. I posted the template below. Please use it for personal use only and a link back to my gallery or blog for credits would greatly be appreciated. I used the Flirty Skirty digital set from Sugarplum Paperie and recolored one of the papers to red. I also used it for challenges WT183 and challenge LSC185. The card reads- If the shoe fits, buy it...and the other one too!

  • I paper pierced and faux stitched around the top and back of shoe and all the way around the outside of the card.
  • Added embossing with CB folder.
  • Sentiment from the computer and punched out using square SU punches.
  • Paper flower with rhinestone in center.
  • Attached everything to a piece of black CS.

The shoe should fit on an A2 card.

4 comments:

fishlips said...

This shoe card is just great, what a neat design you came up with along with a template to share, and wow I just love your blog your work is just wonderful!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

I am a shoe-a-holic! So, you know I am totally lovin' this card. In fact, I think I have a pair in my closet that look a lot like the one on your card:o) I am going to have to make a card or project using your awesome template. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.

The faux-stitching on this card is immaculate and the best I have ever seen! I thought you really sewed the area on the shoe and the border. Your faux-stitching is sooo perfect, I wouldn't have known it was faux if you didn't tell us...even when I enlarged the image. Awesome card!!!

Kristine B. said...

Oh, that's such a cute shoe!! Love your patterned paper and prima on there. It's very lovely, but it's been years since I've worn high heels--they do look great on a card though!! Lol. I'm a flip flop person. Even at work--they are very fancy flops with beading on them etc. but ya, I gave up nylons and heels years ago. ANYWAY... :) You always do such a great job and are so sweet to provide us with templates. THANKS!!

Ann said...

Such a cute card! TFS the template. :D