Oh, we look so sweet! I've tried this techinque with stamps before, but not with digital scrapping and tissue paper. It's really cool how you can't see any of the tissue. This is what I did...
1. Digi scrapped picture with Firty Skirty set by Sugarplum Paperie.
2. Taped tissue paper to a piece of CS and printed picture on it.
3. Cut out tissue paper to the size of the tile.
4. Put layer of Mod Podge on tile.
5. Carefully put tissue paper picture on tile and smoothed out any creases.
6. Let dry and added a layer of Mod Podge to the top.