Thursday, August 7, 2008

Something to Celebrate


This is today's Way To Use It Challenge WT178. You needed to use jewels. I just used one little jeweled brad in the center. I used my own DP I created shown above. Since the card size was only a 3x3 size I only needed to print a very small piece of my DP to make my card. The rest of the supplies are Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate and White CS, Purely Pomegranate Ink, Scallop, corner rounder and circle punches, So Many Scallops stamp set, green jeweled brad, ribbon and white gel pen.

2 comments:

Sandra Jayne said...

This is a wonderful card! I love the dp you created! Thanks for sharing your talents!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, This is a beautiful card, and I love the DP you created. Can you tell me what color cardstock you started with or how you did it? I'd love to know. It's my first visit to your blog and I scrolled down and see where you make a lot of your own DP. Wonderful!! But I didn't see an explanation of what you started off with to get that final result. My town is somewhat "paper and stamp challenged", and it's some distance (like 150 miles or so) to accessability to paper and stamp stores. I'd love to know the process (light to dark?) you use to get these results, especially with the price of gas now!
Thanks so much for sharing your talent and expertise with us all.
Gail