Friday, August 29, 2008

Lime Twist Box and Card Set LSC183

This is a card set and box I made with Sugarplum Paperie's Lime Twist digital set and Twitter Blossoms digital set.

I also used SU! Chocolate Chip and Gable Green CS, 5 petal, corner rounder and square punches and Priceless and Lots of Thoughts stamp set. Timber brown stazon, CB embossing folder, ribbon and jewels.
This was also challenge LSC183 at SCS.
Old: Priceless stamp set
New: Digital Paper by Sugarplum Paperie Lime Twist
Borrowed: 5 petal Punch
Blue: Jewel

1 comment:

Kristine said...

This is so beautiful Kristie!! I really love the colors, and your choice of stamps and flowers and jewels are perfect together. I've been thinking lately about doing a note card set, but haven't yet. Maybe I will now--I just lOVE this set!! =)